Valid from November 15th, 2019
Customer privacy is important and we are committed to protecting the information provided. Leinné commits the transparency in collecting, using and disseminating the benefits of customer data.
Leinné is a eco - luxury brand found in January 2017 based on our family-owned business, which started making hats 20 years ago. Craftsmanship is always the core value of Leinné: our natural materials are carefully selected, and certain details can only be created by hands by experienced craftspeople who have been working in our atelier since we first started, we work together to make objects that are both beautiful and made to last; We produce timeless hats, bags and clothing for travel with traditional quality and a sense of contemporary. Leinné is where heritage meets modernity.
Leinné will collect your personal data directly and indirectly by these following methods:
- When you create an account online or at Leinné store.
- When you subcribe to Leinné’s Newsletter.
- When you use Leinné’s digital channels.
- When you buy products or services through digital channel or at Leinné store.
- When you visit Leinné Apartment.
- When you attend at any event of Leinné.
Personal data collected includes:
- Personal information: Full name, gender.
- Contact information: Shipping address, Email, phone number.
- Order and order information: Purchase history and order information.
- Size: head size.
- Payment information: invoice information, payment method, account number.
- Other information you may provide: feedback, reviews, suggestions or any interaction you have with us.
We will notify you when we need to collect data to process requests, answer your questions or complete your purchase. Failure to provide the information requested may delay or prevent us from doing the above.
We hope the personal information provided is accurate at all times. Therefore, we encourage customers to update data that has changed by asking you to update the data during interactions.
We encourage customers to provide only necessary information so Leinné can meet your requirements and please do not provide information about any individual under 18 years old.
We will collect information when you use Leinné Digital channels such as IP address or search information (search engine, operating system, device) through cookies or any similar technology on your device for the right purpose, such as searching and analyzing, allows us to give you a personalized experience based on technology. For a better understanding of cookies or how to change authorization, you may refer to our cookies policy.
We will use your data for such purposes as:
- Provide products and services based on your requirements.
- Perform differentiating and checking.
- Send Marketing communication information to you (subject to the prior consent of the customer).
- Provide customer service.
- Respond to customers' requests and suggestions.
- Manage the events you register/participate in.
- Detect illegal or wrong activities, prevent crime from attacking customers and Leinné.
- Protect customers, employees and related individuals in the store as well as customer’s property.
- Warehouse management, rational product allocation.
- Management and development of Digital platforms.
- Perform statistical analysis.
- Developing products and services.
- Provide information to legal parties upon request.
We will not share your information with any outside person or organization except in the following cases:
- We will disclose customer information to third parties who cooperate to provide online services, payment services, credit check processing, crime prevention and other services requested with clear purposes stated in the section "The purpose of collecting customer information".
We will disclose your personal information to the law, court, government or any third party we believe is necessary to comply with the law to protect our rights or other third party rights.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties after the acquisition, or the transfer of a significant assets or all of our assets and businesses. When a sale or transfer occurs, we will make every effort to ensure that the entities with whom we transfer your personal information use it consistently with these privacy policies.
We want you to feel confident about using our platform, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We restrict access to your personal information to employees who really need to provide you with the product or service or to do the requested work. We have appropriate technology, electronics and safeguards to protect the personal information you provide us against illegal acts and loss, damage or destruction. However, we require you to choose a password to access certain parts when using our platform, it is your responsibility to choose a secure password and keep it confidential. You should choose a password that you don't use on any other site, and you shouldn't share it with anyone else.
We also require the parties to whom we transfer your personal data to abide by the above terms. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of the personal data you transmit to us via the internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk and you confirm, agree that we will not be responsible for any unauthorized use, distribution, damage or destruction of your information, except to the requires by law. When we receive your personal data, we will use it on the aforementioned security measures.
To determine the most appropriate storage stages for your personal data, we specifically consider at the amount, character and sensitivity of your personal data, the reasons we collect your personal data, the services you deserve and expect us along with applicable legal requirements. For example:
- For potential customers: your data is stored for three years from your last action and then deleted or stored to comply with the legal obligations to retain it;
- For our customers: your data is stored for the duration of commercial relationships and up to 10 years from your last action and will then be deleted or stored to comply with the legal obligations to retain it;
- For Cookies used on a digital platform: they are stored for up to 13 months from the time they were installed on your device.
You have the right to request access to your data that we saved to correct errors or update obsolete information. In some cases, you have the right to request removal of your personal data or request a limit of usage.
You have the right to object to us in processing your personal data in some cases. For example, you may request to stop receiving information of Marketing Communication at any time (however, please note that we may continue to send you information about related services, such as Email of updating the status of your order). If you wish to to any of the above benefits please contact us via the address below.
You can unsubscribe from email marketing at any time by sending us an email through the contact address in the "Contact" section or clicking on the "Unfollow" section in the email marketing sent.
When browsing our website and mobile applications, information related to user’s navigation when using devices (computers, tablets, smartphones...) may be circulated. via files called "Cookies".
- Cookies allow tracking of the browser or analyzing user behavior, including:
Measure the number of visitors to our site and application, as well as their content;
- Saving customers' account information when users log in;
- Saving shopping cart in 20 minutes; Customization Displays the content accessible to users (the product will be kept in your cart for 20 minutes after clicking and automatically disabled if you do not make payments within 20 minutes).
Users may also decline to accept cookies at the website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/
In matters related to your account, to withdraw your consent, to request a general question or to complaint, please contact our Customer Service:
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 0977 738 380
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies or data processing, you can contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org