Fashion Design Assistant
Leinné is a sustainable, eco-luxury brand established in Paris, France on the foundation of a family-owned artisanal hat-making workshop in Saigon, Vietnam. We are driven by the joy and passion of finding the contemporary blend between French and Vietnamese cultures.
Leinné creates thoughtfully-made accessories and clothing from sustainable natural materials for the modern woman who explores the world with fresh eyes and open heart. Our signature items are hats and bags made from raffia from Madagascar in our 20-year-old artisanal workshop in Saigon, Vietnam.
Fashion Design Assistant Overview
Join our Design Team in a dynamic, fun, elegant startup environment:
The Fashion Design Assistant works closely with Leinné creative director and the Brand Team to create elegant, timeless, original product designs, including clothing, hats, bags and small accessories. This position offers you the opportunity to create ideas from sketch to reality and participate in the story-telling of Leinné creations.
Full time: 40 hours/week (9am-6pm Monday – Friday)
Office: Lumen building, 82-84 Le Quang Dinh, Binh Thanh, HCMC
Salary: negotiable (8-15 million VND)
- Ability to make technical drawings and tech pack.
- Good communication skill to present ideas and plan collection.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator…), Google Docs and Sheets.
- Excellent skill for image research and selection.
- Ability to cut, sew and make actual prototypes is a plus.
- Basic knowledge about textiles and draping is a plus
- Understanding of the codes of luxury is a plus.
- Creative vision
- Sensibility for aesthetics and authenticity
- Strong logical thinking and detail orientation.
- Self-motivation with ability to work independently on multiple tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Bachelor of Fashion Design, with good base of experience in Fashion Design position (6 months-2 years)
- Work directly with workshop to realise final products
- Research and propose ideas for designs based on brief and concepts.
- Producing detailed technical designs based based on briefs.
- Design style variations, colour variations.
- Present plan of collection
- Participate in the Production Planning, Image Production, Marketing of the products
- Participate in brainstorm meeting for planning the marketing strategies and organizing events.
- Organise, assign jobs to interns if needed
In turn, we offer you
- Creative start-up environment in one of the first eco-luxury company in VN
- Young, dynamic, creative co-workers with family feeling
- Salary + Lunch and transportation support
- Bonus based on KPIs and based on excellent contribution
- Flexible 15 days off per year based on the work flow
- Access to staff discounts and promotions
- Access to In-house Sample Sales